Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fletcher's Preschool Diary

Day 1 : Scream fest, apparently he screamed for 7 hours on and off and Sophia screamed for 3, like sister like brother. Fletcher sat in Miss Mary's office for most of the day!

Day2: Fletcher went to Nanny Vopals, Sophia went to Grandma Karens house! I just did not have the heart to send them back after they screamed all day!

Day3: Slight improvement! Fletcher did not scream as much, Sophia only screamed for 1/2 an hour and they both napped! Fletcher did not tell me he cried when I asked him what he did at school!

DAY 4 : D DAY! Fletcher screamed until he puked! He stayed until about 11:00, the preschool called Kim and then Ashley. Ashley was the only one with enough car seats so she picked him up and took him to her house! Thanks to good friends my baby was safe! Fletcher napped for 2 hours at Ashley's.

SOLUTION: Fletcher will not be going back to preschool for at least another year, I think he is too little!

3 comments:

Mom2KCK said...

Super "colton's Mommy" to the rescue!!!!

Dijea said...

I feel sorry for the little guy screaming till he pukes. Mine didn't have a choice and they soon got over the cry fest, because well, they knew they had no choice. You are so lucky you have someone to take care of them.

Abby said...

Thank god for good friends who love my kids almost as much as I do! I really dont know what I would do without them!