Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chuck E Cheese, "Where a Kid can be a Kid"
















Today, Ashley and I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. We loaded into Ashley's car and off we went. The kids were really well behaved and they all seemed to have a great time. We won some tickets and cashed them in for a bunch of junky toys, but that is what Chuck E Cheese is all about! Ashley spilled an iced coffee on herself but that really was the only mishap we had..lol...I could not leave that little bit out, sorry Ashley!I was totally amazed that Sophia and Colton could play air hockey, it was impressive. Everyone except Fletcher loved the clock that you could ride on. Fletcher enjoyed putting coins in the slots. The pizza was actually pretty good. All in all everyone had a great time!








2 comments:

Mom2KCK said...

You left out Kam's meltdown over the lollipop and the rootbeer I spilled 30 seconds before the iced coffee. I was impressed that there were no potty accidents. I was waiting for Kam to let it loose during her meltdown.

Abby said...

Well there is always next time for the potty accidents! I forgot about the rootbeer! The lollipop was noisy but not messy, at least Kameryn does not puke when she gets upset!