Friday, January 23, 2009

We are being spoiled with a nice day!












I am not sure what is going on with the weather but it was in the low 50's here today and we were pretty excited. We tried going to the playground but it was snow covered so we came home and went to feed the ducks. The people at the end of our street regularly feed the ducks so it is a guarantee that ducks will be hanging out waiting for a snack. The kids were thrilled to be outside and in the fresh air. We even made some snowballs with the last little bit of snow. I am hoping that the fresh air will dry up the snotty noses I have been wiping for a week now. I have a feeling this nice weather is the calm before the storm and we will probably have 4 inches of snow in the next couple of days. Tomorrows high is 20...Yippee!

2 comments:

Dijea said...

Its 77 here. Gotta love Texas

Abby said...

OK I will admit it, I am jealous, I want it to be 77 here. That really is not fair!