Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More snow = More fun










On Sunday we went to James's parents house for the football games. I was snowing like crazy and they have the best sled riding hill. We packed up the kids snow clothes and our sled and away we went. The niehgbors little girls even joined us for a little while. The kids had a blast and James and I had a great time as well. I especially love the first picture of Sophia, it is hard to get a good picture of her but when they are good, they are sooo good. She loves the snow but for the past two days we have been on house arrest due to some nasty runny noses and really cold weather. I did have my first day of nursing school today for this semester and I passed my math test!







2 comments:

Dijea said...

Do they make Sophia's hat in my size and red? I need one of those.

Abby said...

That hat came from target last year. It is so cute but it is really Fletchers, I could not find Sophia's hat so I just slipped that one on her. I am sure if you search you will be able to find one in your size.