Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am losing my mind!

So this week was James's first week back to work after the long 4 week christmas break. I marked the calendar with my first day back to school and his first day back to work. THE 12th of JANUARY. We both got ready and were out the door a little before 8am. Sophia went to preschool and Fletcher went to Nanny Vopals house. I went to school........Then the stupidity set in. I was sitting in the class room at school waiting for other people to show up. The whole time thinking it was odd that I was the first and only person there. About 20 minutes went by and I decided to walk down to the nursing office and see what was going on. The secretary then informed me that school did not start until the 19th OF JANUARY!!!!!!!!!! You don't even want to know how dumb I felt. I was so embarrassed. I guess I will enjoy another week off. Hopefully next week will start off a little better than this one...lol..

2 comments:

Dijea said...

I would have never admitted that, but have been known to do the same thing. Poor thing. Use the week to rest up.

Abby said...

I had no choice but admit it. I ran into the nursing director on my way out. That was the icing on the cake. NICE HUH?