Monday, January 12, 2009

A fun day with friends











Today was a fun day for the kids. Colton and Kameryn came over to play and after a little ring around the rosie Kameryn was exhausted. Colton did not want to leave so I offered to let him hang out with us for the day. Sophia was thrilled and Colton was not complaining either. Fletcher was excited Colton was here that he would not nap. I truely think that the kids played with every toy in the house. Sophia and Colton glued noodles to paper and painted with water colors. We even headed outside for a little remote control car racing. All in all a good time was had by all. Will picked Colton up around 3:45 and I am sure Ashley had a nice relaxing afternoon.

2 comments:

Dijea said...

I miss the days of young ones who play together. Now mine just scream and play war and Star Wars and battle and wrestling. I thought I was buying a trampoline, little did I know it was the Ultimate Fighting Championship Ring.

Learn from me.

Abby said...

Thanks for the advice. Sometimes my kids love each other and other days they are at each others throats. I will take that advice about the trampoline...lol...