Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dr Vopal in the house

Well, I always thought James would be the doctor first, but now I am starting to wonder. We have called Fletcher Doogie Howser before, but Sophia really is into my nursing things. Who knows we may have a couple of doctors on our hands. The kids were so excited to put on my nursing isolation gown (never really used, only for practice). They were having a great time. Afterwards Sophia took my camera and was taking pictures of everything in the house. We really had some fun last night.



3 comments:

Dijea said...

My kids were surgeons last year for Halloween. They loved having all the garb on. We called it Nip Tuck the early years.

Look at it this way, if they go that route they'll have enought money to take care of you when you are old.

Nicolas said...

how funny! they look so cute!

Mom2KCK said...

Fletcher could be the next "McDreamy".