Saturday, October 11, 2008

SPOOKY





I attend the local community college for nursing school. So today my school had a kids halloween party for all of the students who have children. I thought my kids would love it....Well, that back fired in my face. The magician took forever, the kids had to wait for the candy (which really ticked them off), and some A hole with a scary mask on scared the CRAP out of Sophia. I mean who wears a scarey mask at a small childrens halloween party. What a freaking idiot. I was a stressed out mess when we left there. I was so upset about the kids not having fun that I decided to have a halloween party at our house tommorow. I think they will enjoy having all of their friends over and jumping in hay and painting pumpkins better than some weirdo magician and some A hole in a scarey mask.
IF YOU CANNOT TELL I AM BITTER ABOUT THE MASK !!!!
I am also challenging anyone who reads this to come up for a classy name for that magician...HE WAS FABULOUS!

1 comment:

Mom2KCK said...

Seriously that pic of Fletcher is freaking adorable. Good choice on the monkey costume!