Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Money does not grow on trees !

So I have been informed today that thanks to the government buyout plan if each of us, hypothetically, were to recieve the amount of money that the government is using....per person we would recieve about $250,000.00 per person. HMMMMM..... I will take the money and pay off our bills and pocket the remainder, THE BAHAMAS here we come. I mean who the hell are we bailing out, total idiots. The government is getting off easy bailiing us out. I mean student loans, a few credit cards, and our house.....no where near what they are dishing out. I feel like this is going to come back to haunt us. I am going to quote my 6th grade teacher and say, "There is no such thing as a free lunch." NOTHING IS FREE, someone will always pay. Unfortunately it is usually us. I am sure that the money that is bailing everyone out will come out of our pockets in some way or another. I hope this works out because I am a skeptic.

1 comment:

Dijea said...

I could survive with 100,000. It would pay off the house and I'd be debt free.

Pausing for imagination.

Ya, I like that.