Monday, October 20, 2008

Jumping in the leaves





It is official my kids love the fall. They loved jumping in leaves today especially since Kameryn and Colton were here. I was so excited to get some great pictures of them. I have some really great ones of Kameryn and Colton but I will let Ashley post those ones. Fletcher was a little groggy at first since he was napping but he came out of his shell. The kids rode bikes, colored with chalk, and jumped in the neighbors leaves. I am so glad all the kids enjoy each other so much. I have been so busy lately it is nice to take a break every once in a while. I did just find out that next semester I only have to be at school 2 days a week....YIPPEEEE !!!! I can finally rejoin the real world.

1 comment:

Dijea said...

I LOVE playing in the leaves myself. Last year we wrote the kids names with leaves in the front yard. It was fun. Unfortunately here in Texas nothing has changed colors yet.

Waiting.....