Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, I wanted a new bathroom ........





I have been wanting to remodel our bathroom but sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. On Sunday morning while I was in the shower, James came upstairs and informed me that we had a problem. Water was coming through the kitchen ceiling from our bathroom. We started removing tile one row at a time and found that we had major problems. The walls were completely saturated with water, they were basically mush. The sink and tub were both causing issues. Then we found MOLD!!!!! So now I have no bathroom. Tonight James hung shower curtains all around the tub so we can shower and we are brushing our teeth in the kitchen....FUN FUN FUN. I went to Lowes and picked out new bathroom stuff so let the remodel begin.

1 comment:

Dijea said...

Well, I'm not sure if I should say sorry for your loss or congratulations. Maybe its a little of both, although I don't envy the mess you will have to deal with.

Good luck!