Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not enough time in a day

We have been so busy, there is just not enough time in the day to keep up with everything. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off for 2 weeks now. Since starting nursing school, if I am not taking care of kids, my head is in a book. I have class 5 days a week, Sophia is in preschool 4 days a week, Fletcher goes to three different houses 4 days a week, James is working full time at West Lib teaching, and James is driving to Morgantown on Fridays and he does not get home until 7:00pm. Wow we are just out of our minds. I don't know how we are going to find the time to relax. We just want to say a HUGE THANKS to our awesome friends who are helping us with Fletcher. I don't know what we would do without them. I feel so lucky to have people that care about my kids as much as I do. It is a huge relief and weight off my shoulders to know that he is being taken care of and that he is having fun. Sometimes I am not sure how I made it through the day without the friends that I have now. They are awesome. THANKS AGAIN GIRLS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Dijea said...

OMG - your plate is full. I've been working part-time since the kids were born, but now that My little Hunter started kindergarten, I have gone back to work school hours during the week. I feel a little overwhelmed and I still am not used to the hours.

I know how you feel - keep chugging along and soon it won't seem so overwhelming. Keep up the good work!

Nicolas said...

awwww, nic and i love our days with fletcher :)