Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fletcher's big day






Sophia went to preschool today and Fletcher and I had the whole day to ourselves. We went to the playground around 9:30 and met Kim and Nic. The boys had a good time running around and throwing balls all over the playground. Afterwards we went to the Highlands and had a crazy experience with some disgusting jelly beans. I don't know if anyone has ever had a vomit flavored jelly bean or not, but they are gross. If you are wondering what I am talking about check out Books A Million's coffee shop and grab the crazy Jelly Belly's. They come in mystery flavors such as ear wax, booger, baby wipe, vomit, rotten egg (Nic's favorite), and black pepper. The boys reaction to the Jelly Belly's was priceless. After Books A Million we headed to Michael's for some arts and craft shopping. All in all everyone had a great time. Fletcher started to miss Sophia when we got home. He kept saying," Where Ya-Ya (his name for Sophia) Where Ya-Ya?" then he would answer himself and say," I no no" (his version of I don't know). He was so cute. We finally went to pick up Sophia and Fletcher was thrilled. He actually cried tonight when she would not hug him. I GUESS THEY REALLY DO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER. Who knew.

3 comments:

Nicolas said...

what a couple of STUDS!

Mom2KCK said...

Those are some handsome boys. You guys can keep those Jelly Belly's to yourselves...blech!

Dijea said...

DId you know they make an earwax jelly belly? Seriously. I'm getting a bag for my sister. She's going to love it.