Saturday, August 23, 2008

Crabby

I think everyone at my house is a little crabby today. Sophia needed to nap BADLY. Preschool is starting to wear off on her and she now requires a nap at noon. Fletcher was long over due for his nap but with everything going on this morning he was just going to have to wait. I am crabby because in the last two days I have had ZERO fat in my diet and I think my body is rebelling. So far today I have had
1 bowl of cheerios (claims to lower cholesterol 4% in 6 weeks)
1 granny smith apple
1 mushroom veggie burger with lettuce and tomato on a white bun (sounds gross but acutally good)
and water to drink......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This blows!!!!

I need chips and cheese and pop!!!!!!
Again this is why I have high cholesterol to begin with. Did I mention that I pushed a double stroller two miles to the playground this morning. I think I have more of a chance of sending my body into shock from all of this healthyness than actually having a heart attack.

1 comment:

Dijea said...

Is there cholesterol in soda? I think you might be able to sneak one if there isn't but the cheese thing, sorry you're out of luck. Does wine lower cholesterol? That might be something to look into.

Seriously, keep up the good work, I couldn't go that drastic and keep my sanity.