Thursday, July 24, 2008

Princess Party





Every little girl wants to be a princess and this includes Sophia. She had 2 birthday cakes, the first was a small one with a crown on it and the second was a Disney princess cake with 4 princesses on it. She had a great time at her big party on July 19th. All of her friends came (except Ryleigh we missed you) and everyone seemed to have a great time. Ironically enough Ryleigh was not there but the baby doll Sophia opened from Aunt Chris has been named Ryleigh. Sophia takes her everywhere with her and we change her clothes daily. She even has jammies and a pillow for bedtime. Aunt Chris made lots of little outfits for her and we were able to find her some jammies at Target. I feel like I have a third child!!!! I always wanted a girly girl, I guess I cannot complain.

No comments: