Sunday, July 6, 2008

Flowers





I recently went to the park with Sophia and we took some pictures with my camera. Sophia really likes to push the button on the camera. She actually took one of the pictures that I just posted. We have all been a little under the weather over the weekend and I went to the drugstore to get a couple of things and I saw a Disney Princess camera that I knew Sophia would love. She has been snapping pictures left and right with it. She is so funny. Thankfully we are all getting better and no one has thrown up for 24 hours......YIPEEEE !

3 comments:

Dijea said...

My kids were taking pictures of butterflies in the backyard today. Encourage her eye. I'm amazed at some of the pictures my babies have taken.

G. Kurt said...

The top obe looks like pot.

Abby said...

thanks G.Kurt thats what I was going for when I too photos at the gardens at Oglebay....