Friday, February 22, 2008

To Brew or not to Brew





Today was a fun day for us. James finally decided to brew the beer that I got him for christmas. I was think I was more excited than he was, I have never seen beer brewed before and it was pretty interesting. It took most of the afternoon and part of the evening but I am sure in the long run it will be worth it. Now we just have to wait to try it. We let Sophia stir the pot but she thought we were making juice. Today Sophia also got to go to the Children's Museum and make edible igloo's. They were made from sugar cubes and vanilla icing. We had a got time and she thought it was pretty cool to make a "Polar Bear House". Fletcher had his first experience eating yogurt all by himself, it was exciting. More yogurt ended up in his hair than anywhere else. He has to learn somehow. Over all it was a fun day for everyone, especially James because he has a snow day and did not have to go to work!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: